- Experiencing the Father Heart of God
“See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" (1 John 3:1-3)
Jesus came primarily not to do ministry or healing but to show us the Father - to take us through the veil. So, our goal should be to take people to the Father through transparency and intimacy instead of stopping at salvation. As God's people we should be helping people move on to intimacy with the Father.
This is a one-day Seminar focusing on what it means to experience the fulness of God's love and mercy towards his people.
Topics To Be Covered:
- Beholding the Father’s Love
- Encountering the Father Heart of God
- The Revelation of God's Father Heart
- Living With The Assurance of God's Love
- The First Commandment First
- Living In God's Love - Kingdom Living